Saturday, March 21, 2009

Increase Google Crawl Rate-Update on Sunday

Does it Sound Interesting?Yes It is!Yes This is an Search Engine Optimization Tip

B'coz as Sunday is a holiday.Almost all regular probloggers take rest on Sunday.So at the same time we, part time bloggers are free from our regular jobs.I have observed that my traffic increased on Sundays.Reason being, I used this technich.

To maintain,my traffic I prepared to post on Sunday .And Finally the result, I get a little more traffic.

You may write a whole post just before the week end and then post on sunday with which you'll enjoy both the things.
In addition to this, when you post on sunday, and any reader of my feeds opens his account on monday, he'll first of all read my feed.Also, Google almost crawls my site daily.If I post on sunday , and Google Crawler{It doesn't take a break} indexes it, by monday, I'll hit the top shacks on Google before any major website does and then I'll enjoy targeted traffic.
So, today's Sunday, hope you'll read this on Monday and then post next Sunday.

Thanks 4 visiting.Do comment if u like the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment